Relationship Goals
To just make it clear, I am married and quite happily at it. The #relationshipgoals comment on some person's post got me thinking. Whether they were really my relationship goals. People posing happily next to each other or kissing or eating or whatever with each other. I understand the love, what I don't understand is the display. Ok, here's a simple question. Why would I post a picture of me and my husband happy? Simple, to tell the world I am happy. To show others how perfectly #relationshipgoal I am. Well, its ok to do some social media PDA once in a while.
Don't overdo it, think about that one person who might be sitting in a 1 BHK and watching TV alone, the man who got recently divorced, the woman who is raising her children all by herself etc. They are all out there watching your picture pop on their feed and sink into depression, thinking their lives or they are not #relationshipgoals. Because noone gets to see the ugly fights, the silent treatments, arguments and trust me its definitely not #relationshipgoal. Still, a relationship is still a relationship the ugly and the beautiful included.Its beautiful in its own way, just so much more real that what they appear to be.

Comments
Post a Comment